Nicole Hengels Gainacopulos is the owner and founder of Momentum of Milwaukee, marathon runner and coach, head Cross Country Coach at Dominican HS, and fitness fanatic.
Nicole graduated from Marquette University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology in 2010 and worked in Corporate Fitness for 3 years before founding Momentum. She now specializes in online training programs for runners of all ability levels. Nicole loves working with beginner runners as well as dedicated runners looking to focus on their goals, whatever they may be!
Nicole continues to travel around the country to several coaching and running camps to combine aspects from each coaching style to custom prepare her runners so that she can meet them at the finish line. Nicole believes that each runner’s needs are completely unique, and their plan should mirror that. Don’t follow a basic and generic plan, let Nicole and Momentum of Milwaukee custom tailor your race! Nicole is training to qualify for the 2017 Boston Marathon this coming racing season and can’t wait!
“I want you to get caught up in my Momentum.”
Personal Running Accomplishments
- Completed Marathons and Ultra Marathons: 17
- Some of my favorites include: Pikes Peak Marathon, Disney World Marathon, Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon, Hurley Wisconsin’s Paavo Nurmi Marathon, Chicago Marathon, Green Bay Marathon, Madison – Chicago Ragnar Relay – Ultra Participant, Las Vegas Rock n Roll Series, Milwaukee Running Festival, tBunk 50k
- Over 100 completed Half Marathons
- Marquette University – Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee – Certificate of Essentials of HR Management
- RRCA, Certified Coach
- WCCCA, Wisconsin Cross Country Coaches Association Member
- NSCA-CSCS, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ACE-CPT, Certified Personal Trainer
- Introduction to Nutrition Coaching – Precision Nutrition
- Certified Zumba Instructor
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor